My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storms and Sleepovers [Open to Anypony!]

3 posters

Go down

Storms and Sleepovers [Open to Anypony!] Empty Storms and Sleepovers [Open to Anypony!]

Post  Starlight Tue May 29, 2012 6:40 pm

Twilight Sparkle was humming happily as she made her way to Sugarcube Corner. It was a fine day, and the sun was shining gloriously. But suddenly, for some reason, there was a huge shadow all around her. Looking up, the unicorn saw a few pegasi putting together clouds for a nasty storm. She felt a raindrop land on her nose, and then the rain started pelting down. Galloping to Sugarcube Corner, Twilight rushed inside, soaking wet and shivering. Pinkie Pie was behind the counter, smiling like always. "P-Pinkie! I-Is it okay if I stay here until this storm blows over? It seems p-pretty nasty..." As if on cue, a huge bolt of lightning struck and a huge boom of thunder rang out through the store. Using a quick spell to dry herself off, Twilight trotted over to the counter and waited for an answer.
Starlight
Starlight
Admin

https://mlpfimrpg.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Storms and Sleepovers [Open to Anypony!] Empty Re: Storms and Sleepovers [Open to Anypony!]

Post  Angelee Tue May 29, 2012 6:57 pm

"Hi, Twilight! Sure you can." She replied gleefully. Pinkie had a sudden idea; "We could have a sleepover! They haven't had a storm in a while so its most likely gonna last long. Long enough for a sleepover! Right? Mr. And Mrs. Cake let me rent a loft above here. Let's go there now! This will be so much fun! There's lots to do." Pinkie said. She showed Twilight a place where she could sit down. Pinkie Pie then looked at Twilight, and she asked; "How about a few sweets?" Pinkie gasped at her own thoughts, and without waiting for answers, she zoomed downstairs to make a sweet surprise for her friend.

Last edited by Angelee on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Angelee
Angelee

Back to top Go down

Storms and Sleepovers [Open to Anypony!] Empty Re: Storms and Sleepovers [Open to Anypony!]

Post  iCornelia Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:19 pm

Applejack was busy bucking apple trees at Sweet Apple Acres farm when the storm kicked in. "Oh horse apples! I was s'pose to give Pinkie some apples for one of her treats. I better go o'er to Sugarcube Corner and drop 'em off quickly," she muttered to herself, quickly rushing inside the barn to get her saddlebags to put the apples into. "Bye Big Mac, you tell Granny Smith and Apple Bloom that I won't be long, alright?" she said quickly, trotting out the door without waiting for an answer. Soon she was in front of Sugarcube Corner "Um, howdy Pinkie? You there?" she called out, knocking on the door with a soggy hoof.
iCornelia
iCornelia

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelee Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:38 pm

iCornelia wrote:Applejack was busy bucking apple trees at Sweet Apple Acres farm when the storm kicked in. "Oh horse apples! I was s'pose to give Pinkie some apples for one of her treats. I better go o'er to Sugarcube Corner and drop 'em off quickly," she muttered to herself, quickly rushing inside the barn to get her saddlebags to put the apples into. "Bye Big Mac, you tell Granny Smith and Apple Bloom that I won't be long, alright?" she said quickly, trotting out the door without waiting for an answer. Soon she was in front of Sugarcube Corner "Um, howdy Pinkie? You there?" she called out, knocking on the door with a soggy hoof.

Pinkie Pie heard knocking, put down the tray, and hopped over to the door. She opened the door without even checking who it was, and happily greeted the pony standing outside. "Hi, Applejack! Whatcha got there?" Pinkie asked with a smile. She glanced at the bag, then at Applejack.
Angelee
Angelee

Back to top Go down

Post  iCornelia Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:40 pm

Applejack shook her wet mane, her precious hat almost falling off, "Well howdy there Pinkie, I came to bring ya those apples y'asked me for. I'm sorry I bring 'em late, but this weather's been terrible lately," Applejack smiled, putting the bag onto the ground and pushing it gently towards Pinkie Pie with her nose.
iCornelia
iCornelia

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelee Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:37 pm

iCornelia wrote:Applejack shook her wet mane, her precious hat almost falling off, "Well howdy there Pinkie, I came to bring ya those apples y'asked me for. I'm sorry I bring 'em late, but this weather's been terrible lately," Applejack smiled, putting the bag onto the ground and pushing it gently towards Pinkie Pie with her nose.

"Thanks, Applejack! I needed these!" She looked into the bag and took out the apples inside of it. Pinkie smiled back. "You're not going to leave yet, are you? I made something special! I think you should try it." Pinkie grinned wide.
Angelee
Angelee

Back to top Go down

Post  iCornelia Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:59 pm

Applejack flashed a small smile, "Oh really Pinkie? Well, thank ya kindly. I must be honest, whatever it is, it sure beats walking back home in the rain," she chuckled "Well, maybe I come in and try your 'suprise' now Pinkie?" she grinned, wiping her hooves of mud and water on the doormat.
iCornelia
iCornelia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down